Active Members Deferred Members Retired Members Beneficiary Benefits
About SDCERA Board of Retirement Investments Finance News & Media
If You Move or Change Banks

If you are a retired SDCERA Member and change your address and/or your bank, it is very important that you notify SDCERA of those changes. Because we send regular communication to all Members via the U.S. mail, and because your retirement benefit payment comes to you through direct deposit, you must keep us informed of any of these changes.

Use the Change of Address form to update your address and contact information if you have moved.

Use the Direct Deposit Authorization form to submit new information if you have changed banks.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updates to your account may not take effect until the month following SDCERA's receipt of your form.